The West lakes Canoe Club policies and by-laws are aligned with Paddling Australia.
Visit the Paddling Australia website to view these documents.
We also recommend you visit the sun smart website
Committee members and those working with children also have to gain a NPC
- Complete the National Police Check document
- Paddling SA has a volunteer association number (VOAN) that can be provided to you so there is no cost for processing the NPC.
- Take your completed NPC to a Police Station for 100 point check
- Provide the stamped form to the club for insertion of the VOAN and posting to the Police records Unit.
- The NPC will be returned to you after recording of the data on it.
- The recorded information will be kept by Paddling SA in a secure location and only accessed by authorised personnel.